- You must be a member of the USPA or the National Parachute Organization from your country of residence and hold at least an “A”-license or its equivalent.
- Jumpers must be current according to the requirements of their license. Anyone who is not current must make a recurrency jump with one of our instructors before being cleared to jump at STP.
- All skydivers must use gear which has been maintained to the standards of their National Parachute Organization(*) — for U.S. skydivers, that’s the United States Parachute Association (USPA). Before manifesting, you must present your rig’s reserve data card to verify that your reserve has been repacked by a certified parachute rigger within the appropriate time period — for U.S. jumpers, that means within the last 180 days.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to skydive. We require you to bring a valid photo ID with you on the day of your first jump. No ID, no jump. No exceptions.
- Although skydivers are a fun-loving community, safety is always our first concern. For this reason, we cannot allow anyone to skydive who has any alcohol or other judgment-impairing medications or substances in their system.
(*) Foreign guests who have further questions about skydiving and how U.S. regulations affect their gear’s eligibility can find that information on the USPA website.